Fenugreek or Methika has been used for centuries across Asia & the Mediterranean regions being an essential oil abundant in many nutrients. Its oil is pressed or distilled from the seeds of the Trigonella foenum gracecum plant and is characterized by its waxy nature.
- Enhances carbohydrate metabolism which is advantageous to those with diabetes and insulin resistance
- Has an Amino Acid called 4-hydroxyisoleucine which increases insulin receptors and encourages better metabolizing of glucose
- Known to lower hypertension
- Supports Female Hormones and supports the female reproductive system
- Supports milk production in the women who are lactating
- Supports male reproductive system
- Soothes the nervous system and helps prevent muscle spasm